What is Coronavirus Cheatsheet?
Curated resources about the COVID-19 outbreak, organized for quick access.
Contributions must follow Wikipedia’s Neutral Point of View guidelines.
What Is COVID-19?
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus, a virus closely related to the SARS virus. The disease first emerged in Wuhan, China.
Symptoms (from Wikipedia)
- Common: fever, dry cough, fatigue, and shortness of breath
- Less common: sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, diarrhea. Can progress to pneumonia and multi-organ failure.
Case fatality rate is estimated at between 1% and 5%.
- Wikipedia Coronavirus_disease_2019
- Harvard Medical School Coronavirus Resource Center
- Flatten the Curve
- JHS Center for Health Security Situation Reports
- WHO COVID-19 advice for the public: Myth busters - Debunking myths about transmission and prevention
- How to fight the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and its disease, CoVID-19 - Slide deck by Michael Lin, PhD-MD of Stanford’s Lin Lab
Browse Published Data
- Live Map of Global COVID-19 Cases - by CSSE at Johns Hopkins
- covid-19-datasette - Published data on COVID-19 cases based off Johns Hopkins Data
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Real Time Counter, World Map, News - Youtube channel on breaking news, world map and live counter on confirmed cases, recovered cases(COVID-19)
- Don’t be Italy - Graphs detailing the relation of states and countries to the progress of COVID-19 in Italy
Contribute to Open-Source Efforts
- Open-Source-COVID-19 - Global collection of open-source projects relating to COVID-19.
- soroushchehresa’s awesome-coronavirus - Has a detailed list of open-source COVID-19 projects
Work From Home
- Staying Home Club - List of companies that have instituted work-from-home (WFH) policies
Cancel All Gatherings and Events
- Staying Home Club - List of cancelled professional/tech conferences
- Academic Conferences Cancelled or Postponed due to COVID-19 Caution
Practice Social Distancing
Resources for Employers
Resources for Universities
- List of University Policies for COVID-19
- Remote Teaching Resources for Continuity - List of “Academic Continuity” pages on university websites
Resources for Doctors and Healthcare Professionals
Resources for Tech People
- Coronavirus Tech Handbook - A crowdsourced resource for technologists building things related to the outbreak
Contribute to this Site
You can contribute data at the Coronavirus Cheatsheet GitHub project on GitHub.
- Everyone working together to get us past the challenges of the days ahead
- The initial version of this cheatsheet borrowed heavily from stayinghomeclub
Are you maintaining a cheatsheet or list similar to this? Add it here so we can learn/borrow from each other: